Dienstag, 15. August 2017

Schönheiten-Galerie: Corissa Enneking

Bildergebnis für ssbbw alice
Hi, I’m Corissa
dawg

"I wear lots of dresses.

Do you know what I hate? Dresses.

Ok, I’m exaggerating. I don’t hate dresses. I just don’t prefer them over my other options. With a body that looks like mine it can be so difficult finding plus size pants that fit and are comfortable I some times just give up. I put on the dress and succumb to the eternal comfort of not having a waist band digging into my belly button.

But why do I have to always wear things I don’t like? Because plus size clothing manufacturers don’t understand the shape of my body? Because hiding my #vbo is what society taught me was “flattering”? Fuck that." NEW BLOG POST!!!! Talking all about my love for pants and my search for more clothes that make me feel like ME! Link in bio 💕🌵🌱 #plussize #psfashion #fatgirlflow #psblogger #yoursclothing #thisisyours




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen