Freitag, 17. August 2018

Die besten Zeilen aus Country-Songs

Barbie Cowgirl by Axebone
(Bild von Axebone)

"One time I sang away the sorrow 
One time I took it like a man "
(Dave Alvin: "Long White Cadillac")

"Well, the dance floor's for gliding and not jumping over ponies"
(Iris DeMent: "Sweet Is The Melody")

"The changes somehow frightens me, still I have to smile 
it turns me on to think of growing old."
(John Denver: "Poems, Prayers And Promises")

"Everybody told me you can't get far 
On thirty-seven dollars and a jap guitar " 
(Steve Earle: "Guitar Town") 

"I'll tell you a tale to remember"
(Joe Ely: "Indian Cowboy")

"A lovesick fool is blind and just can't see"
(Don Gibson: "Oh Lonesome Me")

"Forever is the love that is filled with understanding"
(Dolly Parton: "Say Forever You'll Be Mine")

"Words are only what they say
But this feeling isn't wrong
I'm so glad I found my way
It's good to be where I belong"
(Don Williams: "Shelter Of Your Eyes")

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen