Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019

Gelungene Zitate und Sprüche

"We can't get nowhere by steppin' on each others toes."
(Billy Joe Shaver)

"God in heaven, hear my prayer
If you are still above
Send the children hopes and dreams
And lots and lots of love"
(Billy Ray Cyrus)

"I'm just doin' what comes easy to a fool."
(Junior Brown)

"The Lord knows I'm drinking and running around
And He don't need your loud mouth informing the town
The Lord knows I'm sinning and sinning ain't right
But me and the Good Lord's gonna have us a good talk
Later tonight"
(Bill Anderson)

"I keep on rollin' with the flow." (Charlie Rich)

"Wo hat'n die Kuh die Steckdose?" (Eberhard Cohrs)

"Natürliche Schönheit kommt vom Spinnen."
(Willy Astor)

"Marmor, Stein und Eisen bricht,
aber ich mein Schweigen nicht."
(Dieter Hallervorden)

"Man darf schon noch Feuer machen, aber es darf
nicht mehr brennen." (Dieter Nuhr)

"Das ist mir so auf die Fackel gegangen dieses Jahr."
(Torsten Sträter)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen