Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019

Gelungene Zitate und Sprüche

"Woman is the wonder of the world." (Billy Joe Shaver)

"Ich bediene mich bei diesem Lied der original Fum-
melfinger Zupftechnik." (Fredl Fesl)

"Dass Heringe herumlungern, das wird nicht gern
geseh'n." (Willy Astor)

"Geld ha'm wa ken's." (Eberhard Cohrs)

"Happiness surely still lives in  the world
And somewhere it's waiting for me
And I know that it must be somewhere
Between lust and sitting home watching TV"
(Bill Anderson)

"There's been a load of compromisin'
On the road to my horizon"
(Jimmy Webb)

"Well, they took some honey from a tree
Dressed it up and they called it me"
(Carl Perkins)

"I don't like it, but I guess things happen that way."
(Jack Clement)

"It is no secret what God can do." (Stuart Hamblen)

"If they gave gold statuettes
For tears and regrets
I'd be a legend in my time"
(Don Gibson)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen