Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015

Schönheiten-Galerie: Chloe

I am beyond excited to share this news with you all! i’m going to be a Big Cutie and i can’t express how much this feels like a dream! I’ve been working very hard to produce content i think you would all like to see and i hope that you are as excited as i am to see Big Cutie Chloe on bigcuties.com!!! yay!!!I will answer all questions you might have too!
I don’t think I’ve ever posted a photo on social media with no makeup on…EVER. However this is my most worn look 🙀 fresh out of the shower wrapped in a blanket… sorry NOT sorry 😘
I’m just so excited, I had to show you another pic from what you will see when my site is open 😍
bigcutiechloe:

who doesn’t love a good booty shot?!



gorgeous submission 😍 thank you girl!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen