Dienstag, 28. Februar 2017

Layla: fett und verfressen

Mcdonalds Family Box
"I can never just eat a normal meal like other 
people I always end up binging and pushing 
my limits
Stuffing in Mcdonalds
"I loveee the junk food here ! everything is so greasy and the
sodas are huge !"
Layla
"I lovee McDonalds "
Layla
"Im feeling really hungry and know the only thing to fill my
huge stretched out stomach is a huge amount of food, enough
for a family"
Layla
"I love takeaway food, especially a huge big juicy steak
burger, and a pizza, and garlic bread, stuffing with all this
greasy caloric takeaway food makes me feel like such a huge
gluttonous pig !"
Layla
"I love stuffing myself to the limit, getting full to the point that every bite is painful, I just love that tight feeling of my stomach swelling up with food and soda,
so full my belly aches"
Layla
"I lovee sucking whipped cream out the can, so fattening and
makes me feel like such a big greedy pig !"
Layla
"Pretty sure everyone is just jealous of how 
big my tits have grown."
Layla
Layla
"Lately my belly has blown out so huge that hardly any of my
 denim fits around me anymore !"
Layla
"My huge belly is so heavy now it hangs all 
the way onto the cushion between my thighs"
Layla
"Nothing fills and satisfies a fat girls huge stomach than two
big greasy pizzas, mmm I love stuffing my face with caloric
fast food knowing every bite is swelling me up even more, I
eat until my gut distends out in front of me"
Layla
"I lovee stuffing with greasy fattening fast food !"
Booth Request
Buffet Gorge
"I am getting sooo much softer and flabbier as 
I gain more and more !"
Layla
"I have gotten too fat to groom myself, I can 
hardly shave my legs and painting my toe-
nails is out of the question with this huge 
belly in my lap, plus I get so out of breath 
from trying to bend over with all my flab in the 
way.
Layla
" my belly hang is so soft and flabby when 
I'm not stuffed with food, I love picking it up 
and letting it slap down on my thighs, it's 
getting so heavy now!"
Layla
Mcdonalds Burgers
Power Out Request
Favourite Foods Request
All Day Stuffing Request
"I love going to bed with a huge full stomach 
and waking up bigger than before"
Layla
Layla
"I love stuffing my stomach to the absolute limit and seeing
how far I can push it !"
Layla
Layla
Layla
WG Shake Belly Measure
POV Pizza Feeding
Bloated Request
Taco Time
"I love pushing my limits and expanding my 
stomach out bigger than ever"
Layla
Pizza and Coke
Denim Struggle
Bloating Up
Drunk in Bed
Belly Hang
Soda Pop
Gallon Coke Request
Buffet
Root Beer Chug
Mentos Request
WG Shake
Pregnant Request
Being Fat Request
"it's been awhile since I last wrapped the 
measuring tape around my huge waistline 
and I was right to be worried about it not 
reaching ! no wonder I can't button my jeans 
now !"
Measuring Request
Dancee Request
Layla
Layla
Outfits Request
"I don't really drink beer but everyone always 
thinks I am a heavy beer drinker when they 
see this huge gut"
Layla
"Nothing turns me on more than having a 
huge blown out distended stomach"
Layla
Fast Food Stuffing
"Sometimes i just dont know when to stop, I 
love the feeling of my stomach being so full 
and tight"
Layla
"I guess a huge inflated belly is too much for 
my poor dress"
Layla
Super Bloated
Outgrowns Request
Stand Chug Request
Cider Chug Request
Business Coke and Mentos Request
Jeans Request
"I can feel my stomach stretching more every 
time !"
Layla
Layla
Layla
Layla
Chinese and Chugging
Donuts Request
"I order and eat enough food and drink to feed 
a family"
Layla
Late for Work Request
Layla
 Layla
Layla
Fridge Raid
Layla
"I guess it's time to size up my pants !"
Layla
Pink Cake Gorge
Layla
Drunk Bloat Request
Public Request
Denim Shorts
Layla
Layla
"Mcdonalds has these dinner boxes with 4 
meals in them and I've always wondered if I 
could eat one by myself !"
Layla
Layla
Layla
Layla


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen