Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2019

Schönheiten-Galerie: Stacy Nina

Ähnliches Foto
Stacy Nina, The Curvy Poet 在 Instagram 上发布:“Recently, I was called completely out of my name and my image was completely fabricated for all of the wrong reasons. For a minute(more…”
Stacy Nina, The Curvy Poet on Instagram: “People see me in my pictures and think I’m always confident and full of happiness. But the real story is, I’m human. Just like you. Not…”
Stacy Nina, The Curvy Poet on Instagram: “There is nothing more satisfying than learning to love yourself. Accepting all of your flaws as a part of what makes you so incredibly…”
"There is nothing more satisfying than learning to love yourself. "
(Stacy Nina)
Stacy Nina, The Curvy Poet on Instagram: “Loving yourself is not easy. You don’t wake up and suddenly live a life of confidence. It’s baby steps. It’s arguing with yourself…”
Loving yourself is not easy." (Stacy Nina)
Stacy Nina, The Curvy Poet on Instagram: “How amazing is this outfit, though!  All black has been my look probably since I was born. Thank you, @fashionnovacurve for giving us curvy…”
Stacy Nina, The Curvy Poet on Instagram: “It’s taken me a long time to love the skin I’m in. Some days, I still struggle to. Those days will come and go for everyone. But it’s…”
Stacy Nina, The Curvy Poet on Instagram: “I know it’s hard to not let things get to you. I know you fight yourself to get through the day. Some days are harder than others. On those…”

Stacy Nina, The Curvy Poet on Instagram: “I’m not hiding myself for anyone anymore. If you aren’t comfortable around me or my transparency, then we aren’t meant to co-exist. Not…”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen