Platz 1: Fiddlin' John Carson: When You and I Were Young, Maggie (?) 1923
Platz 2: Fiddlin' John Carson: You'll Never Miss Your Mother Till She's Gone (?) 1924
Platz 2: Fiddlin' John Carson: You'll Never Miss Your Mother Till She's Gone (?) 1924
Platz 3: Wendell Hall & the Shannon Quartet: Gwine Run all Night (Stephen Foster) 1924, Version von Camptown Races
Platz 4: Henry Whitter: Where Have You Been So Long (Henry Whitter?) 1924
Platz 5: Riley Puckett: Just as the Sun Went Down (?) 1924
Platz 6: Roba Stanley, Rob Stanley & Bill Patterson: All Night Long (?) 1924
Platz 7: Fiddlin' John Carson: There's Hard Time Coming (?) 1925
Platz 8: Wendell Hall: I Couldn't Get to It on Time (Wendell Hall?) 1925
Platz 9: Henry Whitter: Many Times with You I Wandered (Henry Whitter?) 1925
Platz 10: Ernest Stoneman: He's Going to Have a Hot Time Bye and Bye (Ernest Stoneman?) 1925
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen