Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014

Star Struck fährt Rad


"I haven't rode a bike since the summer and I'm going to tell you a 
little story..I was riding it, the shocks were horrible and 2 houses 
down I turned around and came home SO it's been a while and I was 
curious if I could even make it up and down the driveway..what do you 
think? I had SUCH a hard time getting myself to move on the bike, I 
was surprised it was such a struggle! I thought it would be fine but 
weight my weight going to my legs, I had a hard time lifting them up 
onto the pedals! You can definitely tell how hard it is for me, guess 
riding bikes is out of the question nowadays. Then I attempt to run 
and you know what? It's just gotten too much work for my body to 
handle it under all the massive amounts of fat slapping going on and 
jumping jacks? Forget it!" (Star Struck)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen