Sonntag, 14. Juli 2019

Layla streckt den Bauch raus

Post Dinner Coke Bloat.mp4
"I had just eaten a HUGE dinner of a BBQ platter 
with 3 meats, 3 sides, cornbread and peach pie 
before I filmed this, so my stomach was already 
full and heavy but I felt like I wanted to push it 
more and stretch it out to help me continue to get 
fatter! So I got a 2 litre coke bottle and painfully 
chugged it all down, towards the end it got really 
really hard to do and each mouthful was a struggle 
that left me burping and moaning with pain, but I 
eventually finished it all and was left with a massive 
balloon belly. It was so overfilled that it made me feel 
like I was going to puke, I kept dry heaving and having 
to try hard to keep it down. It was worth it for what it 
did to my gut though! It was so heavy and round it just 
bulged out so far and made me feel so big." (Layla)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen