Donnerstag, 30. August 2018

Die besten Zeilen aus Country-Songs

Maxine by AndyNyanDraws
(Bild von Andy Nyan)

"I am a river with a voice.
I came into your life by choice.
And none can judge just how that feels."
(Rosanne Cash: "The Wheel")

"It is no secret what God can do,
what he's done for others he'll do for you"
(Stuart Hamblin: "It Is No Secret")
.
"I hear tell you’re doin’ well,
Good thing have come to you.
I wish I had your happiness
And you had a do-wacka-do"
(Roger Miller: "Do Wacka Do")

"When you're hot, you're hot
And when you're not, you're not"
(Jerry Reed: "When You're Hot, You're Hot")

"Dear Mama, I'm a cowboy
And I know that breaks your heart
All the things they wrote about me
Must'a torn your world apart"
(Red Steagall: "Dear Mama, I'm A Cowboy")

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen