Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013

Schönheiten-Galerie: Amber

mycorspeisazombie:

stophatingyourbody:

Hey y’all! Amber here! I’ve taken a bit of time off from SHYB mod duties, but I wanted to pop back in to remind you all that I’m still fighting the good fight for body positivity!
Just wanted to remind you as the weather gets warmer about the two most important steps to getting a rad beach body for the summer!
put on a bathing suit
go to the beach!
I’ll be rocking my fatkini for the first summer ever and I couldn’t be more excited!
Let’s not forget that no matter what shape, what size, what health status, whether you think someone’s ugly or pretty or wearing something flattering or unflattering, EVERYONE has the right to their own body, their own style, and basic respect! And EVERYONE deserves to have a great time at the beach! So instead of judging, I implore you to focus on making the best of the summer of 2013!
for more body positivity feel free to check out my instagram (username randomlancila!)
(oh yeah, and this awesome fatkini was made by By Ro Designs!)

(via
TumbleOn)
"Let’s not forget that no matter what shape, what size, what health status, whether you 
think someone’s ugly or pretty or wearing something flattering or unflattering, EVERYONE 
has the right to their own body, their own style, and basic respect!" (Amber)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen