Montag, 14. Oktober 2019

Layla vollgefressen

Office Fat Girl Gets Revenge.mp4
"Lately, everyone in the office has been being really mean 
to me because of how much weight I have put on lately! 
They keep making jokes about how fat I am getting and 
teasing me about how much I eat. I reach my limit with 
them today when they send a note to my printer that says 
am a fat pig! I get so upset and angry that I come up with 
a plan to get my revenge on the bullies; I would eat all their 
lunch! I went to the break room fridge and took all the best 
looking lunches out and gorged myself on them until I got 
so stuffed and bloated that the button on my blazer 
POPPED OPEN" (Layla)


Bildergebnis für bbw layla
Double Fast Food Stuffing Request.mp4
MaxStuffingandChuggingRequest.mp4

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen